Know about PCOD
Indian women are recently observed with the problem of PCOD problems in past few years. PCOD refers to polycystic ovarian disease is a kind of gynecological disorder. A lot of middle-aged women and girls are diagnosed with the problem of PCOD. It is a condition where females get cysts in ovary. The PCOD treatment in Ayurveda has described the natural method to cure PCOD problem.
Causes of PCOD
There are no rigid causes for PCOD or we can say that causes of PCOD are unknown but according to the researches it has been concluded that genetic link can be responsible for PCOD problem.
How to identify the PCOD problem?
The PCOD problems can be confirmed by observing the following symptoms in a woman:
- Irregular menstrual cycles.
- If hair growth is observed on face.
- If hair falls completely from scalp.
- If weight starts to increase excessively.
- Insulin resistance in body.
The PCOD treatment in Ayurveda
According to Ayurveda, the PCOS problem is related to rakt dhatus and increase of toxics in rasa. The state where toxic substances and impurities start to collect in bodies and take form of cysts in bodies. PCOD problems continuously increase due to the use of excessive consumption of hormonal and contraceptive pills. Food style and life style should be changed for recovering from this problem.
What to follow for treating PCOD naturally?
Following points should be kept in mind for curing PCOD problem naturally:
- Use low- fat milk. Do not drink milk before boiling it. Adding turmeric and ginger can increase the quality of milk. Drinking warm milk can help in digestion.
- Smoking, alcohol, and other drugs should be avoided.
- Do not use excessive contraceptive pills.
- Add exercises and balanced diets to your lifestyle.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
By taking smaller steps today can benefit you in the future. PCOD problems can be cured. Be aware of such problems.